Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions for Kids


Here are some great New Year’s resolution ideas for kids:

Young Children
  • I pledge to clean up my room once a week.
  • I will be kind to animals.
  • I will wash my hands after going to the bathroom and before I eat.
Older Kids
  • I will eat healthier (reduce sodas and junk food).
  • I will try to stay active by exercising or playing a sport.
  • I will wear appropriate safety equipment when playing sports or activities.
  • I will always wear a seatbelt when riding in a car.
  • When driving a car I will never text.
  • I will use social media responsibly.
  • I will not tease or bully others.
  • I will volunteer in the community to help others.
  • I will resist peer pressure to try drugs and alcohol.
You can find other New Year’s resolutions by searching on the web. Use New Year’s resolutions as an opportunity to reinforce good habits, healthy living and safety with your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment